Membership of Clyne Golf Club
Subscription fees at Clyne start from as little as £1.35 per day for men and ladies aged between 31 & 45, down to a mere £0.21 per day for those aged 18 and under.
When joining as a new member, coupled with the membership benefits included, Clyne Golf Club offers probably the LOWEST and most comprehensive golf membership package in Swansea!!
We have many membership categories at Clyne Golf Club, including:
- Junior golf membership
- University student golf membership
- Full golf membership
- 5-day golf membership
- Twilight golf membership
- Country golf membership
- Corporate golf membership
- Practice & Social membership
- Winter membership
- Social membership (non golf)
Clyne Golf Club has maintained a staggered fee structure so that it is only when a member reaches the age of 45 that they pay the full adult rate.
This is designed to encourage new members in the younger age groups and makes membership at Clyne very competitively priced compared with other courses in Swansea and Gower.
We also, of course, continue to attract and warmly welcome new members above this age, along with juniors.
WINTER MEMBERSHIP NOW AVAILABLE!!
Only £149 for 5 months!
A fantastic Winter membership offer is now available at Clyne Golf Club. The rate is valid from 1st November 2019 to 31st March 2020
5 full months of golf for only £149!! Unbeatable value!
All Winter members will get the following benefits:
- Full playing membership with unlimited golf 7 days a week
- Able to enter all club winter competitions
- Championship standard greens
- Grass tees all year
- Trolleys with winter wheels ALWAYS permitted all year
- Full use of practice facilities
- Full access to clubhouse
For further details and to apply for winter membership, please contact the Manager on 01792 929294 ext 1.
MEMBERSHIP RATES FOR NEW MEMBERS 2019
|Age||Membership Rate||Period Covered|
|18 years & under||£150||2 years|
|19 – 21 years||£255||2 years|
|22 – 24 years||£290||2 years|
|25 – 27 years||£440||2 years|
|28 – 30 years||£620||2 years|
|31 – 45 years||£770||2 years|
|Over 45 years||£1,130||2 years|
Terms & Conditions for all Promotional Membership Rates
- The above rates are for full playing membership for a period of 2 years
- The full amount indicated above is payable within the first year of membership
- Direct Debit facilities are available via a third party funder
- Any prospective member must not have been a member at Clyne within the last 12 months
UNIVERSITY STUDENT MEMBERSHIP
Calling all Swansea university students!! A special student membership rate of £100 is available for the academic year. This rate includes:
- Unlimited golf 7 days a week
- Only £100 for the academic year
- Allocation of CONGU handicaps recognised worldwide
- Able to join all Clyne Golf Club League teams as appropriate – men’s & ladies
- Subsidised post match meals
- 20% discount on drinks in clubhouse via Bar Card
- Online booking. Access to “members only” priority tee times
- Regular email correspondence and newsletters
- Use of our extensive practice facilities, unrivalled in Swansea (including large practice ground, driving nets, chipping green, putting green)
- Snooker table
For further details of the above membership offers, please contact the Manager on 01792 401989.
To apply, please click on the Membership Application Form link below. Alternatively, telephone the Manager on the above number.
Click here to download a Membership Application Form
We also have practice memberships available for those who only wish to use our practice facilities which are unrivalled in the area.
We have recently introduced a new category of membership – Twilight Golf Membership. This is aimed at members who, through work commitments or otherwise, are unable to play regularly during working hours. This category of membership permits unlimited play on the golf course throughout the week from3.30pm onwards in the summer months and from 1pm onwards in the winter months.
Country membership is open to anyone who is already a member at another golf club and lives more than 30 miles away from Clyne.
We welcome non-golfing social members who can take advantage of drink discounts in our lounge and bar, large screen televisions and use of a full size snooker table. We have an active social committee that stages regular events from dinner dances and live bands to quiz and card nights at which social members are always welcome.
For convenience you can choose to spread the cost of your subscriptions over the year with direct debit payments.
AT PRESENT THERE IS NO JOINING FEE PAYABLE ALTHOUGH WITH MEMBERSHIP BUOYANT A WAITING LIST MAY SHORTLY BE REINTRODUCED.
FOR FURTHER DETAILS OF MEMBERSHIP CATEGORIES AND MEMBERSHIP RATES, PLEASE SEE LINK FOR APPLICATION FORM ABOVE.
The subscription would be calculated on a pro-rata basis depending upon the time of year that you join.
There are active sections within the club from a both playing and social perspectives. Many details are included within this web site. You will be encouraged to participate in events in order to meet other members and to help you feel at home within the club.
Application forms can be obtained by contacting the office or clicking on this link. We would be happy to answer any questions.
Applications normally take about 1 week to process. If you have a problem finding a Proposer & Seconder, please contact the Club Manager.