Membership of Clyne Golf Club
Subscription fees at Clyne start from as little as £0.96 per day for men and ladies aged between 31 & 45, down to a mere £0.30 per day for those aged 18 and under.
We have many membership categories at Clyne Golf Club, including:
- Junior golf membership
- University student golf membership
- Full golf membership
- 5-day golf membership
- Twilight golf membership
- Country golf membership
- Corporate golf membership
- Practice & Social membership
- Social membership (non golf)
Clyne Golf Club has maintained a staggered fee structure so that it is only when a member reaches the age of 45 that they pay the full adult rate.
This is designed to encourage new members in the younger age groups and makes membership at Clyne very competitively priced compared with other courses in Swansea and Gower.
We also, of course, continue to attract and warmly welcome new members above this age, along with juniors.
UNIVERSITY STUDENT MEMBERSHIP
Calling all Swansea university students!! A special student membership rate of £80 is available for the academic year. This rate includes:
- Unlimited golf 7 days a week
- Only £80 for the academic year
- Access to practice facilities unrivalled in Swansea
- Allocation of WGU handicaps recognised worldwide
- Able to join all Clyne Golf Club League teams as appropriate – men’s & ladies
- Post match meals supplied free for Club Teams
- 20% discount on drinks in clubhouse via Bar Card
- Online booking. Access to “members only” priority tee times
- One free round of golf per annum at 9 member courses of the Wales Golf Network
- Regular email correspondence and newsletters
- Use of our extensive practice facilities, unrivalled in the area (including large practice ground, driving nets, chipping green, putting green)
- Sky TV for sporting events
- Snooker table
For further details of the above membership offers, please contact the Manager on 01792 929205.
For standard 2016 subscription rates, please click on the Membership Application Form link below.
Click here to download a Membership Application Form
We also have memberships available for those who only wish to use our practice facilities which are unrivalled in the area.
We have recently introduced a new category of membership – Twilight Golf Membership. This is aimed at members who, through work commitments or otherwise, are unable to play regularly during working hours. This category of membership permits unlimited play on the golf course throughout the week from3.30pm onwards in the summer months and from 1pm onwards in the winter months.
Country membership is open to anyone who is already a member at another golf club and lives more than 30 miles away from Clyne.
We welcome non-golfing social members who can take advantage of drink discounts in our lounge and bar, large screen televisions showing Sky Sports and use of a full size snooker table. We have an active social committee that stages regular events from dinner dances and live bands to quiz and card nights at which social members are always welcome.
For convenience you can choose to spread the cost of your subscriptions over the year with direct debit payments.
AT PRESENT THERE IS NO JOINING FEE PAYABLE ALTHOUGH WITH MEMBERSHIP BUOYANT A WAITING LIST MAY SHORTLY BE REINTRODUCED.
FOR FURTHER DETAILS OF MEMBERSHIP CATEGORIES AND MEMBERSHIP RATES, PLEASE SEE LINK FOR APPLICATION FORM ABOVE.
The subscription would be calculated on a pro-rata basis depending upon the time of year that you join.
There are active sections within the club from a both playing and social perspectives. Many details are included within this web site. You will be encouraged to participate in events in order to meet other members and to help you feel at home within the club.
Application forms can be obtained by contacting the office or clicking on the form link below. We would be happy to answer any questions.
Applications normally take about 1 week to process. If you have a problem finding a Proposer & Seconder, please contact the Club Manager.